Today I graduated from high school. The ceremony was simple and nice and I had a lot of fun taking pics and eating Mexican food with the family. My grandparents couldn’t make it because my grandpa is in the hospital and I was realllly sad about it, but they called to congratulate me and I appreciate it. In less than 3 months I will have a new job, interact with new people, and will live in a different city. A lot of changes are happening faster than I expected and although it will be sad to part from my friends, I am so excited to finally be on my way to accomplish the goals I have set out for myself. I really wish my entire graduating class a lot of luck - specially my friends - and I hope that we all have kick ass careers by our 10 yr reunion.
- figworm said:Yayyy!! Congratulations on your graduation!! (:
- chiloconcarne likes this
- justcallmeronaaa likes this
- himesha likes this
- babyhanhan likes this
- xingaderas said:yaaaay congrats!!
- xingaderas likes this
- misswormwood said:congratulations!!
- misswormwood likes this
- rossamorena said:Congrats! <3
- allodoxaphobian likes this
- malcolmxing said:Congratulations
- muddypetticoats likes this
- nobodys-pendeja posted this